Shirdi Sai Trust
Shirdi Sai Trust (SST) is a charitable trust engaged in spreading the Sai movement.
The main activities of the Trust are :
- Spreading Saibaba’s teachings and messages.
- Assisting in the building of Sai Mandirs.
- Providing educational assistance to poor and deserving students.
- Providing medical assistance to poor and needy persons.
- Supporting and providing food and clothing to the needy persons.
Services rendered since inception
With Sai’s grace, we have contributed to the following services:
- Assisted in building about 125 Shirdi Saibaba Mandirs in India.
- Distributed books, cassettes, CD’s, pictures of Shirdi Sai to several thousand devotees.
- Providing educational assistance to about 2500 students every year at present.
- Providing emergency medical assistance for about 3500 patients every year at present.
- Supporting the annadhanam program of 25 Sai Mandirs in India at present.
- Supporting 5 charitable institutions for running schools and institutions for destitute and challenged persons.
For more information on Shirdi Sai Trust , please visit its website at www.shirdisaitrust.org
View of the Shirdi Sai Trust Complex